|| BCS Homepage | Standard of Points | Scale of Points | Judges Guidelines | Colours ||
FAULTS (AMENDED OCTOBER 2009)
WITHHOLD CERTIFICATES OR FIRST PRIZES IN KITTEN OPEN CLASSES
1. Oriental type e.g. straight profile with no nose break, overlarge flared ears, whip tail
2. British type e.g. square cobby body, round head, small ears
3. Small, fine-boned or dainty adults
4. Lack of weight or condition
5. Eyes that are oriental, almond or round in shape, excessively small, close set or protuberant.
6. Eyes that are blue, copper or showing more blue than yellow pigmentation.
7. A noticeable number or patch of white hairs
8. Extremely aggressive behaviour
9. Any defect as listed in the preface to this SOP booklet
1. Muzzle pinch in adults
2. Flat or dished brows
3. Nose showing bumps or nose leather falling away markedly.
4. Eyes that are straight set
5. Green or orange eyes
6. Ticking, smoke undercoat or tabby markings, except for slight markings on the head as previously defined.
7. Extremes of coat colour.
8. Slight bony excrescence at end of tail